Profile picture for MyLazyDaze

Why is edit of our owner home descriptions are not being incorporated into Zillow home description.

I have tried several times over several days to edit our home descriptions.  The edit screen appears to 'take' my edits, but even though I can 'push' the change button and the edit screen then disappears, there is no subsequent change in the home description when 'called up' later on Zillow.

What is going wrong?

Also, the Zillow screen shows our home has no fireplaces but there is no entry in the 'edit' screen to change or show the number of fireplaces.  Is this an omission on Zillow's part?

Don
  • July 04 2012 - Somerset
  • 0