Profile picture for yholonda

Why is it your prices show my house worth so much more than others in my area??

• October 26 2011 - Kirkland
  • 0

Profile picture for yholonda
Well your estimate is wrong for our area.  My house is not worth more than ssome of the others around here.  Homes have only sold for $92,500 to $126,500 in the last year.  Our community is now fighting for our taxes to bbe lowered and this  is misleading to alot of us.  Even our bank is confused as to how the price of ours is soooo much different but it's smaller and nothing has been done to it.  Can someone redo our price?  Or can I delete any info out for my house??  I know my subdivision and these prices are not accurate.  Please help.

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi yholonda -

Your Zestimate changed when you added information in your home facts. The reason some properties in your area are showing a lower Zestimate is because there are no information in their home facts page.

Faye