Profile picture for susan 1195

Why is my condo/tic valued at so much less per square foot than the others in my building?

Our home is on Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94133, but Zillow values the other condos in  the building at a much higher value, $1,200 per sq. foot, almost $300 per foot more than ours.  Ours was the highest priced originally, because it is top floor, has the best views, from 3 sides, all have the same square footage and layout.  The seller's staging photos  that  Zillow uses for many of the other addresses, were shot in our condo because of our views, yet our condo is $200,000 to $300,000 lower in value according to Zillow. Please let me know what the difference is based on.
  • July 16 2013 - Nob Hill
  • 0