Profile picture for 10783Z

Why is my home incorrectly mapped

Home is in the Lake Arrowhead Summit area south-west of the golf course - cross streets are Grandview and Augusta - near Grandview Elementary. The homes here are all on 1/2 acre min lots and are more expensive than the homes in the area your program shows us to be in.

• Question refers to 26176 Walnut Hills Dr, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
  • 0

Profile picture for Lakefrontmike
Geo coding came out a few years ago. The mountain area seems to have issues with most homes because it is not a grid. My home does not show up correct either. I am ok with this because I don't want a stranger coming to my home when I am not here. I have found other issues like SCE could not set up service for me when I moved in. They said my home does not exsist yet is was built over 30 years ago. We got it handled but just could not do it online.