Profile picture for AbenaGraham

Why is my home listed as pre foreclosure?

You have my home listed as pre foreclosure and that i have been served notice.    I have never been served and am not in foreclosure.   Where are you getting this info? Additionally, it appears that the pre foreclosure status has affected the value of my property as it was reduced by $32,000.

This information is inaccurate and should be corrected immediately.
  • September 28 2013 - Petworth
  • 0

Profile picture for Nikki J
Hi Abena,

Thanks for contacting us! We've contacted you directly to get more information from you to resolve this issue.

Nicole Johnson

Here's a link to instructions on reporting the incorrect status.