Profile picture for jonzcru4

Why is my home no longer listed on Zillow?

I track my home value through Zillow but a week ago it disappeared. When I type in my address I'm told the address can't be found but I can add it to the database... should I be using Trulia instead?
  • October 18 2013 - Nags Head
  • 0

Profile picture for jonzcru4
Thank you Ronald... the home you see is my primary residence. I also have a second home -- I've never figured out how to claim more than one home on Zillow. It's the second home that's disappeared.

Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi jonzcru4 -

I checked your account and I see that you have claimed a property on Zillow. You may access it from your Favorite Homes.

For other helpful information, please visit our Zillow Help Center.

Ronald N.