Profile picture for Josephd619

Why is my home not listed on zillow.com its nice.

could you please add my home at 680 joey ave. to your zillow.com list. I would like to know what you think my home is worth, thank you very much. my e-mail is   patricia.lyles@cox.net    thanks again
  • May 30 2010 - El Cajon
  • 0

If that is your home on 680 Joey in El Cajon you would be well served to add some pictures. Well taken pictures that show off the property and make sure to add the maximum number of great photos that you can. Few buyers pay much attention to properties without photos and the more the better. If you're serious about selling you need to be serious about marketing and serious about price. These days the shiniest apple is the one selling. That means great photos, great staging, and great pricing! Best of Luck.

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
You will get the best results if you hire a local Realtor®

Even if you want to handle it alone, talk with a Realtor®

Most will give advice and get you started and then if you are unsuccessful or get tired of the hassle of marketing it, will take over.

Some people are able to successfully market their own home, but a vast majority are not.

James Callas - Realtor®

I think this might be your home page here. Hope it helps.