Profile picture for Bill Newlin

Why is my home shown as a condo and $100K less than the comps on my street?

I think you data is way off.  Check 1546 Corte Roberto, Oceanside, Ca 92056.

Please send me a reply.  BNewlin22@juno.com  

• July 18 2012 - Oceanside
  • 0

Best Answer

I can't tell you why it is listed as a condo, but you can claim your home on Zillow and change the type of home to Single Family if that is the correct choice.    You may also wish to add the lot size as that factors into the Zestimate, or not, your choice.

Here's a link to FAQs.

Hmm, I don't see any active on the MLS on your street right now. Maybe there is a sign, but they haven't put it on the market yet? There is a contingent one on Conquistador for $350K... I requested updated information for your home on Zillow, I don't know how quickly they respond. If you would like, I can always run a list of current comps, so you can see what the market is doing in your area, just let me know, always here to help!

Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate

Profile picture for Bill Newlin
Not interested in selling since the market is pretty soft currently but there is a home on my street listed by Coldwell Banker that is not showing on your site.
So, how about the "Condo" error on my home?  It is a single family home like the others in this area.  
Trullia has it right but I like you guys better,

Hi Bill,
The Zestimate can be faulty as you have shown above. Are you interested in selling? I have several buyers looking in that area and price range right now and your home is beautiful!

Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate