Profile picture for peterhersh

Why is my house listed for sale on your website

I was checking your site and I was surprised to see that my house at 3162 W Denver Pl is listed for sale on your site.  I did not put my house for sale and I am not sure why your site thinks that my house is for sale.  I thought it would work it self out in a week or two, but now it has been up for about 2 months.  I hope you can tell me what caused your site to put my house up for sale.
  • October 27 2010 - Berkeley
  • 0

Your house is coming to Zillow from this listing service here.  Contact them and ask them to remove it.  How it got there?   Ask this person (who has her name associated with your property):
©Cathey Hansen
Coldwell Banker Residential
phone: 303-394-2090 cell: 303-394-2090