Profile picture for booch221

Why is my house missing?

I own the house right next to this one on the corner lot. My address is 2401 W 71st Circle, 99502. My house has never shown up on Zillow from the very beginning. I have asked them to correct this numerous times. How do you get them to correct an error?
  • September 06 2009 - Sand Lake
  • 0

Sites such as Zillow and Trulia are lagging in many respects when it comes to Alaska. A search using our local MLS geocoding shows your house on the corner lot.
Rest assured should you ever decide to list your home with a local Realtor, it'll be in the correct place.