Why is my phone # shows as fraudulent # when I try to list a property.

Hi, I just tried list a home and when I got to the end of the listing confirmation# that sends to my # and enter the 4 digit code, it said my # is fraudulent#...?  How can I fix this?   Message below-

• Kenny Lee
  • kleere@gmail.com
  • Windermere R. E./ Bellevue
  • Cell phone: (253) 740-9600
  • Business phone: (253) 740-9600
This number has been marked as fraudulent, please go to your profile and change your phone number.

In order to verify your phone number, click the "Call My Phone" button. We will call you and provide you with a numerical code to enter into the following field before proceeding. ...............? 

• August 04 2013 - Downtown
  • 0

Yes, the system is not very user friendly.

I would contact Rachel from Zillow here directly and ask .....