Profile picture for juan acosta

Why is my rental not posted?

I did it twice in poslets and it won't show in any search. Do i have to pay?
  • January 25 2014 - Brickell
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
"any other suggestions?" -

Email Russ (head of Customer Service) through his profile.  Also Email Spencer (CEO) through his profile.  (use the "contact" button on the profile page).

I've seen about 8 threads on the subject; there seems to be "something broken", and the programmers are still not aware that it is "broken".
(A problem can't be fixed if the ones that are supposed to fix it don't know there is a problem).

http://www.zillow.com/profile/RussHatfield/

http://www.zillow.com/profile/spencer/

Profile picture for KEGSan
No! Zillow and Postlet "customer service" didn't reply to me except to thank you for contacting them and to gave me a case number, then nothing.
There isn't even a phone number to try.  So I had to resort to here to see if any one else has had the same problem. It appears to be the case.
I renewed my post and it disappeared, I have retried many ways and many times and still no post. I removed it for a few days then reposted and still no show.
I don't know what else to do, any other suggestions?

Check the map to see if the address is already posted by previous owner or some one else.

If it is ,you can Report problem with listing and claim the property ask zillow to remove it and then Post your home for rent on Zillow.

No you should not have to pay. If the rental is already posted by somebody else probably would not appear. You should contact Zillow customer service to help you out.