Why is my review being declined?

I made a review on my realtor and it got declined twice and I don't know why.
  • June 02 2014 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Jim -

I will forward your concern to the proper department.

Ice
Zillow Consumer Care

Profile picture for Jimroyramona
We have a client who did a review on Zillow and emailed us that she had done so on Sept 27; it still is not showing up. I'd like to know how the "review of the reviews" process works in Zillow.

• Ice L.Zillow
PWISERMAN -

Your review has been published.

Thank you for your patience.

Ice

Profile picture for PWISERMAN
I've had the same problem and I don't know why.  It is a simple review...

___ helped me find exactly what I needed. With an extensive list of requirements, I'm sure it was not an easy task. He was available any time I needed him, even 9:00 one Sunday night when I had a question about financing and who I should use! He helped me through the entire process and eased each worry with an educated answer. I recommend using him for any real estate transaction and will be contacting him if needed in the future!

Profile picture for JMDCP
There are moderators that are scanning reviews before they allow it to be posted. Zillow is considering these Review Guidelines in moderating.