Profile picture for svats94303

Why is my townhouse is valued significantly (~15%) less than ALL other similar townhouses around me?

Does Zillow know something that I don't?
Its eerie that ALL other similar houses are grouped together, while mine is way
behind. 1042 colorado place palo alto ca.
  • June 30 2011 - Midtown
  • 0

Profile picture for svats94303
Given that my place was the one that was sold most recently and probably has newer frills and installations (crown mouldings, granite slabs, appliances and what not), it is even more surprising... Is there any way to talk to a zillow employee about this?

with out being in the area and viewing the town house I would say it would be in amenites that are inside the town home such as upgrades