Profile picture for rpcarraway

Why is the Comp Sales database so outdated in my zipcode?

I tried to run a comp sales estimate on a property in zip code 45208.  I know there have been 50-60 sales in the area since the beginning of 2011.  However, all of the comps are at least 6 months old.  Seems like the comp sales database is not being updated for this area, which make Zillow less helpful.
  • March 22 2011 - Hyde Park
  • 0

There have been 123 sales in the Hyde Park/Mt Lookout area since 9/23/10 ranging from $114 to just under 1.1M. If you want a more detailed and specific analysis, I am happy to help.
Take care,
Pam

I'd be happy to run that analysis for you on our MLS which is much more up to date than a website like zillow.  Send me an email at matt@mattclarkcincinnati.com