Profile picture for ritamayo98

Why is the Zestimate so low on my house? My house is much larger than my neighbor's and the comps?

My house is located at 19220 Telbir Ave. Rocky River, Ohio  44116
  • January 31 2009 - Rocky River
  • 0

I know this is an old question but. Sometimes the reason the values are lower is because there hasn't been any sales for awhile on that street therefore there's no data to update from. Also if information is drawn from a public record, it could be incorrect. It's not uncommon to see this with values. Your agent can check into the value of your home for you. It will be way more accurate.   

It looks like your house is the highest Zestimate on the block.     As it is snuggly against what looks like a business, I suspect that will impact your appraised value.  (Zestimate is not an appraisal.)