Profile picture for casper83tt

Why is the value so low on my property?

My address is 6404 92nd Ave, Kenosha, WI 53142
It is substantially larger in size than the houses directly next to it (2200 vs. 1900 sq. ft.), it is appraised at a higher value (you can easily see this by looking at my taxes), yet you zestimate it at a much lower or similar price.  For instance, the house directly accross the street is valued at $105/sq. ft.  Mine you have at $84/sq. ft.  There is no reason for this to be.
How do I get the price adjusted to a more appropriate value level?

Mark Gordon
  • September 01 2011 - Kenosha
  • 0

The Zestimate is just a number Zillow uses to try and come close to home values using a computer program. It is not a real value and you don't have to feel it will effect your home price. Your assessed value is a better price for your property and is closer to the value of your property.

Thank you,

Sean Gitzlaff
262-818-1405