Profile picture for gserrano0686

Why is there a black (car?) on my front lawn? I own 100ft x 100ft. There should NOT be a car there.

I requested this home photo with a car on my front lawn which is in error, should be removed from your listing, and it was, but now is back.  Why???  My property is 100ftx100ft.  Please correct this listing.  Thank you.
  • November 22 2012 - Port Jefferson Station
  • 0

As you've claimed your home, you can remove all user/agent added photos.    If the photo you are referring to is from "street view", then you will need to communicate with www.maps.google.com as they are the provider of street view photos.