Profile picture for milltshouse

Why is this house, next door, 400 sq ft smaller, Zestimated over $100,000 more. My address is 15455

Market trends show 15445 Legendary appreciated $57,000 in the last year, while 15455 much less.
  • Question refers to 15445 Legendary Dr, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
  • 0

That is odd, since one of the recent sales I clicked into do not show a jump. Maybe a zillow moderator will see it and give you an answer.

But, I suspect it is just a glitch. As it's spike is not supported by recent sales or neighboring house.

Keep your fingers crossed that the "spike" is real, as that will be nice for all homeowners.

Yes, it does seem odd, and not correct. Again, Zestimates are wides ranging 'estimates', and in time Zillow will update their values and your value will change. I really wouldn't worry about it - I as an appraiser give the Zestimate no weight.