Profile picture for QWASZXER

Why is this property still showing up as For Sale?

• Question refers to 21 Oxford Ct, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
  • 0

I have tried all the suggestions you have given. I have correspondence with a Zillow person saying he would take care of completeing the removal or change the listing to "no longer for sale" . It's now been 4 months and I still keep getting emails from Zillow showing my home still for sale. 

It has caused all knids of situations for me in my personal community relations, banking, and business image. I just now again tried to cancel the listing and recieved this ....

You Do Not Have Edit Permissions For This Listing

A listing exists on this property that was created by another user. You may not edit this property or listing while the current listing is active.

I don't know who would have listed my property. I am the owner and have been for 15 years. The address is still 6252 Fairskies Drive 34655.

Zillow is causing me stress and damaging my standings.

We've had some recent chages to the site (as you've noticed!) -- I'll look into it and get it fixed, if it's still for sale.

I don't see this property as ever having been up for sale in the MLS (Realtor Database). It looks like the last market sale was in 1979. Sorry, but I hope that helps! Have a great day!

Shannon Doyle
Realtor, E-Pro, SRES, Sonoma County, DRE# 01786663

This does not work.

Hi Q:

Probably because the agent hasn't updated its status, or it was sold recently and we've not received updated data from the county. If it's your home, claim it, and then:

1. On the Home Details Page, next to your home price, click [Edit Status]
2. Select the reason its being de-listed from the drop-down list.
3. If its sold, contribute to our accuracy by filling out the sale amount.
4. Read the disclaimer, check the disclaimer box, and click [Save Changes]

-- David