Profile picture for hiearl

Why is zillow so retarded

My house is double listed on zillow so I email every week asking them to remove the double listing. I include my name and email yet after a year of this , nothing. The edit section even says our experts will review this and get back to you, when after I'm dead?
  • September 10 2012 - Renton

Profile picture for NORTHSC
Same here. These RETARDS at Zillow (what a dumb name anyway, its always either LOW or LO or WAL, WAL, WAL) they double listed my property and one of the listings is listing incorrect number of bathrooms. The retarded support wrote they fixed it, yet nothing was fixed. Now I added many new photos to my listing... I thought I added, I made sure I clicked on SAVE CHANGES, although in the beginning it wqould not allow me to do that. Then it allowed and I saved the new photos. Then it showed all only old photos, which I deleted, then it said now it will show your new photos, yet it deleted all the new photos and many older photos leaving the oldest photos. I did not take any steps like that. WHAT A RETARDED, IDIOTIC WEBSITE!! Now wonder the economy is going dumb, dumb, dumber..... all these "stratospheric aerosols" being sprayed on us.
  • March 23

Profile picture for hiearl
Thank you for removing the second listing. It only took a few years to do. Sorry for saying that zillow is retarded, but that is what it finally took to get the second listing removed. Now you may take this question off of zillow.
Thank you again.

• Ice L.Zillow
hiearl -

I sent the duplicate for deletion. It may take days to get it deleted from the website.

Thank you for your patience.

Ice

Profile picture for blue screen exile
1) Zillow will not delete the home details page that has the county records.
2) Zillow usually will not delete a claimed home details page that has owner provided info and pictures on it.

If you flagged the wrong property for deletion, it won't get deleted.

If you flagged the home details page where you posted all your info on for deletion, the might delete it.

You probably want to copy all your info over to the home details page that has the public records info first, remove all your content off of the duplicate page, unclaim it, then flag it for deletion.

Usually, the duplicates are created by claiming the home from one's profile or another website, and by typing the street type spelled out rather than abbreviating it.  But any other discrepancy in address spelling will also cause a duplicate to be created.

As for Zillow staff being "slow"?  What do you expect from about 450 employees for over 100 million home details pages, when the majority of those employees are telemarketers selling services to Realtors and advertisement space to advertisers?

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Unfortunately this complaint seems to have become fairly common..

I do not know what email you've been using but here's my suggestion
Email these folks
Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck

Zillow has no doubt budgeted additional resources to flesh out this obnoxious issue.