Why isn't Zillow calling me to confirm my listing so I can post it?

I am brand new to Real Estate and this is my first listing to post on Zillow.  I have gone through the complete process 3 times now, and have not received a phone call to verify my number so I can post the listing.  I'm not sure if Zillow is calling the office number instead of my cell phone, or if it's because I have tried to do this in the evening and weekend and I have to do it during the work day.  I am frustrated and tired of entering the same information, and downloading the same pictures, over and over again.  Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?  Thank you.
  • October 21 2013 - US
  • 0