Profile picture for Miche7

Why isn't there a filter for pets? It would make it much easier.

• June 24 2012 - Alameda
  • 0

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
I can't speak to why there is not one but I can say that even if it were there a lot of people wouldn't enter in that Pets are OK, even though they might be, because it's "conditional"  so if such a filter were there and it were used to search for rentals that allowed pets, the person searching would miss out on many other listings that might take pets with some proof of how well the renter cared for previous home etc.

not really the answer you're looking for and maybe they will add it but even if they do I wouldn't filter on it.   I know as  a landlord, I do allow pets but I don't advertise that I allow pets because of the difference in attracting irresponsible pet owners vs. good renters that also have an animal and are willing to ask about pets.