Profile picture for gutman81

Why no response to me flagging an incorrect transaction multiple times?

Flagging an incorrect transaction doesn't seem to work as I have flagged an incorrect sale five or six times over 6 months plus written one of the Zillow people responding to other people's posts. I have owned the house five years, but they say I sold it a year and half ago for $30,000 less than I bought it for. Can't find a phone number to call them and complain.
  • August 07 2012 - Birmingham

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi gutman81 -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

I was able to check this from county records and sent it for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Good Question ... "Why no response?"

Zillow says this Forum is their first line of response so theoretically one might think you'd get a response here...but flagging incorrect transactions is suppose to get a "response" also I would think ;)

If you receive no response here from Zillow & you would like to express your view and/or receive a response from Zillow it's my opinion your best bet is to email..

Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck