Why should I choose you to sell my home?

I am in search of a realtor to help me with selling my home.  Tell me why I should pick you.
  • June 08 2010 - Sioux Falls
  • 0

I would go with the referral of a friend, relative or co-worker.  They have worked with a Realtor that they know and trust.  What better way to hire someone to sell your home?

Make sure to see your potential agents marketing plan before selecting them and a few example marketing pieces of theirs. Professional photos are key to a successful sale now that everything searches on the internet. Ask them to include their average days on market and percentage of listings that have sold. That is a good test of letting you know if they are giving you the correct price or if they are just giving you a inflated price to just get the listing. I could refer you an agent in the area if you would like.

Personally, I always think the referral method is best--talk to people you know and trust about their experience with local Realtors.  If you can't find anyone that way, maybe try to find one who has a good list of past (and pleased) clientele.

Prairiedoggy,

You can also go to Google and type in Sioux Falls listing agent or your subdivision/area. Look though different companies and agents that sell homes in your area until you find a match.

Profile picture for rockinblu
I guess that's one way. Here's another >>>>>

http://www.trulia.com/blo ... gers_cros