Why was my review rejected

Don Hillsman has been my agent on more than 6 real estate sales and I think the world of him. I would recommend him to anyone. Perhaps you could provide an example of what you expect or more detail of what must be included or covered.

January 17 - US

If you login to your profile and go to the reviews written section, you'll see a note by your review:

Moderator feedback: Review does not contain a sufficient level of detail to be useful. Please provide specifics about your experience working with the pro. Include specific examples and information that support your ratings.

For example, you wrote, "...offers creative advice."  Here is where you would describe the situation and the creative advice he gave you.

January 17
Zillow has an FAQ on this subject of review rejection.  Have you had a chance to read it? (It's buried so you have to know where to look).

January 17