Profile picture for Victorian Home Owner

Why when I go back to edit after entering Credit card info...most of my info has disappeared?

Why isn't it showing the browse buttom so I can upload pictures?

My address is 10887 100th ST SE  A;to MI 49302   (to sell address) I entered all the infor yesterday w/pics and then when I entered my credit card exper date I made a mistake...it was rejected and  Itheen still wouldn't accept it when I corrected it.
It may have rejecte asecond time since I changed my address at the bank to my new one 5754 Stoneybrook Ct Grand Rapids MI 49546
  • June 01 2011 - Alto
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
I can't help you with the cc issue, but the link below is to a blog that might be some help with info on the photo uploading problem.

Posting Your FSBO Listing on Zillow 101