Why won't my listing show lot sz. in ACRES?

Why does 3390 64th St. Palo, IA not show lot size in acres??????
when you pull this listing up and go into the Agent Hub, I have the lot size marked as 1.98 Acres & it shows on the website as 86,248 sq ft.  My clients are not happy about this and we have tried contacting you via email with no response.  My client attributes this to lack of showings and I need this corrected yesterday.  Please email me at missy@josieashmore.com with a response ASAP and can you let me know the best way to contact for these types of issues
  • June 01 2013 - Palo
  • 0

I do not represent Zillow, and don't know how you can contact the tech team directly.   You apparently have their customer service E-mail.     Having observed Zillow for years, I am not aware how to get a customer tech request to the top of the list instantly.  They appear to prioritize based on corporate objectives.    (I'm still waiting (after 3+ years) for Zillow to allow user edits of basement and garage square footage.)

Perhaps if Zillow charged for the advertising for all properties, then the changes would happen faster. 

Our client is not O K with this and there has got to be a way for the techs to change this back easily.  I don't blame them for wanting the acreage to show and since I can enter it in acreage on my end there should be a way for it to transfer to the listing the same way, Everything else I enter does!    How can I get in touch with someone directly in Tech Support?  I have been emailing customer support for over a week with no answer.

Zillow at this time only shows property sizes in square feet.   (I don't know why they removed the option for acres.)