Will Zillow fix my review of Ken Mills that was incorrectly attributed to Billie Jeffries?

Zillow asked me to review the agent I worked with to buy my current home. I did. Zillow then listed it to an agent I never heard of. I've tried to get this fixed several different ways, all to no avail. Please straighten this out. Ken Mills deserves all the credit in my review. I'm sad to see it go to another agent instead.
  • June 22 2011 - Green Valley
  • 0

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hey Carol,

Sorry for the confusion. We send automated review requests based on if someone contacted an agent thru Zillow. The request was for Billie even though you ended up working with Ken. I'm working with our team to make the intended reviewee more clear on the review request email.

I'll go ahead and move the review to Ken's profile. Thank you for notifying us, and thank you for participating in our Agent Ratings and Reviews feature on Zillow!

Matthew
Ratings and Reviews team

This needs to be addressed to Zillow.com customer service and looks like they have replied.  You dont have to post another review, but web sites do "make mistakes", I am sure Ken Mills worked very hard for your review and seems fair that you write it again.  But just like it was your choice to write the first one, you can decide if you can or want to spend the time to write the second.

I would like to congratulate you, if this is the biggest stressor you have in your life right now, you are very, very fortunate.  Best of luck to you.
Spirit

It was your mistake. Why couldn't you have applied what I had written to a review of Ken Mills? I'm putting in an inordinate amount of time to do something nice for someone and then to straighten out your mistakes over and over. Now I have to start from the beginning??? It certainly makes me question the reliability of your entire site.