Profile picture for jgranizo

Will Zillow show Price reduced

If I reduced the price of my house  will Zillow show "Reduced By xxxx"
  • February 01 2010 - Sunset
  • 0

Either your agent or you as a homeowner can go into the tool section and make changes to your listing on Zillow.

Profile picture for rockinblu
jgranizo,

The way I understand your question is that you want to know if in the listing there a banner addition on the main photo or somewhere stating Just Reduced xxxx. Actually, I can't ever remember seeing it done before, so I'm quite sure it's not avaialable from Zillow. Two thoughts though. One, you could purchase a Showcase Ad and insert that on one of the lines. The other thought is maybe you can edit a photo of the house, putting that info across the photo, and then upload and use it for the main photo. You might start a trend.

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
I'm fairly well versed in Zillow and I must admit I'm not sure what you mean?  Would you please clarify.