Profile picture for jleach13

Will i be able to find a lender for 20k-30k mortgages?

I was told by a realtor that it would be hard at least in this central Florida area to find a 20-40k home loan. He suggested i look to find homepath homes.

I am interested in buying some low end homes in the 25k-40k price range over the next 10 years. The first one would be a relocation home for me to work on in my spare time then buy another and sell or rent the first. And so on.

Is it possible to find these low end home loans? If so where should i look for these loans?
  • April 06 2012 - Tampa
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton

Have you approched any banks that are their own entity, like a local community bank that isn't a part of a national "chain?"

My daughter does this exact thing, and she works with a bank that only has branches in her small city.