Will you please correct the information you have for my home address.

The home you show as being at my address is incorrect. It is nothing like my home. I live at 2024 Oakdale Drive, Valdosta, GA, 31602.  I have never seen this house. Thank you for correcting this error.
  • October 15 2012 - Valdosta

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi user9324188 -

I've deleted the photos and description from the home details page. We suggest that you claim your property on Zillow by going to your home details page, then click "Claim this home." After claiming your property, you can update the home information by going to EDIT then "Edit home information."

Faye