Will you please help me find an entire spreadsheet list of houses in the Raleigh, NC area?

I am interested in finding more information regarding the entire housing market for Raleigh, North Carolina. 
I have chosen the Raleigh housing market for my graduate level statistics course. I am interested in finding a spreadsheet with the entire selling price listings for the city. I would like to ask if you would please assist me in gathering more information? For my analysis, I am only interested in the address locations and the selling price. I have already found a large amount of demographic information for the city. 
I have been unable to find a complete spreadsheet with listings to download. I would like to draw a random sample from the entire list to show the average home price, variation and standard deviation as a representation of the entire market. 
In addition, I currently live in Raleigh and will be getting married at the end of July. 
Thank you for the assistance,
John

April 14 2013 - Central

1) I'm baffled why you would want the addresses, as that is not related to the standard deviation and average home prices in an entire city... you only need the list prices or sold prices.

2) Most economic distribution data does not follow a "normal distribution", so a standard deviation is a bit deceptive, especially for housing.  Some people use a log-normal distribution to fit the data instead.  But I find that a summation of 5 normal distributions tend to fit the data the best.  Essentially, you are looking at 5 different economic classes of people that choose to live in the same city, and there is a normal distribution for each class.

3) If you do such analysis, don't forget to analyze the Kurtosis.  That will tell you much more about the distribution than an average and Standard Deviation alone.

4) Why a "random sampling"?  The number of units listed and number of units sold is sufficiently small, that you might as well use as complete a list as you can get.

5) I previously did a similar curve fit for my city, both list prices and sold prices, as well as a comparison of list price to Zestimate, and posted it on this website; but it was easier to get the data previously.  I don't know if those charts are still on the website or not.

6) If you don't need addresses, it is possible that Zillow's research department can help you out.  Read the page:
http://www.zillowblog.com/research/data/

and
http://www.zillowblog.com/research/contact-us/

You will not be able to access this information without the help of a Realtor, who has access to this information and can put it together for you.  

You might want to contact a local REALTOR to assist you with that.  I doubt they have a "spreadsheet" but can probably easily send you listings and then you could pull the information you need and enter them how you need them. 

Also, some companies have databases that list a lot of in graphs already.  I know I have access to software that I use to let clients know the trends for an area as well as all the statistics.  This format is already or easily converted into graphs, charts ect. Not everyone has this available as it can be a pricey tool. 

If you are planning on buying a house when you graduate and get married, if you get an agent that goes above and beyond to help you with your project, look to them for when you buy your home, 

Good luck and congrats.