With enough down payment can I get a home loan without a job? ZR-ZZRJRJK?

I want to relocate to Florida from Arizona. I have 125,000 in cash saved. Could I purchase a home before finding a new job?
  • July 29 2013 - Port Saint Lucie
  • 0

Of course you can, that is if you have another guaranteed source of income that can be verified and you budget accordingly.

Not unless you plan on buying the house for cash. Part of the loan approval is proving you have the income and means to re-pay the loan.
 Maybe you could get a short term rental until you find a job.