Profile picture for angelandbeau

Wondering how to input info to get a more accurate Zestimate for my home

but it says My Estimate is not working?  The current Zestimate is way way low lol....houses in our development that have half of what we do are higher?
  • March 21 2012 - Alburtis
  • 1

Profile picture for angelandbeau
You can contact me at derekandstacee@aol.com - don't want to pay for an appraisal right now- but if you have info on how to get a ballpark that is much mroe accurate than this- that'd be great.

The bad news is you can't get an accurate zestimate. Zillow don't understand the concept of accuracy and have demonstrated a track record of poor data integrity and totally incorrect zestimates. Maybe that's why they disabled the 'My Zestimate' tool as it highlighted the true level of inaccuracy to be significantly higher than Zillows claimed 9.4% error rate. There have been posts on here that the 'My Zestimate' tool will be brought back in April but I wouldn't hold your breath. Zillow has no interest to bring it back as having more errors brings more users and therefore more advertising revenue and therefore increases the stock price so the fatcat executives can keep raiding the piggybank the way they have taken $50m in the past few months.