Profile picture for sarahdags33

Wondering what my home was worth March 2010 compared to now?

• February 15 2011 - Methuen
  • 0

The market has gone up since 2010.  However, the only way to answer your question is for me to know the location, features, and current condition of your home as well as the condition of your home in 2010.

I work out of Methuen I would be happy to assist.  If you got a great value when you bought you may be ok.  Feel free to call me or email me.
[contact info removed by moderator]

Hi Sarah,
Each property is unique. I do not know what you paid for your house and you could have gotten "one heck of a deal" in 2010.Depending on the location of your property, the value could have gone down or stayed the same and by some chance could have slighly risen but it all depends on what you paid for it and what happened in your neighborhood in the last year.Are there a lot of foreclosures in your neighborhood?Contact a realtor in your area and they can do a professional market evaluation and let you know what happened in your neighborhood this last year!Good Luck!

The market is much worse than it was then. I can safely say it has probably gone down.

I can assist with that. What is the address? feel free to email [contact info removed by moderator]