Profile picture for Jack98

Would like to know how current you are on house's sold with in 6 miles from our home

We were told you zillow had the most current sold home's but we are refinancing
and and watching for sold home's there are a few you do not show yet!!!
  • February 18 2009 - Syracuse
  • 0

Everyone is new to Zillow at some point. Don't worry about the old posts with the spam links. They will drop off the board fairly quickly and all will be forgotten. You might want to check out this Zillow video for agents here from Zillow's marketing department about getting the most out of the advice boards. I look forward to seeing some posts about Salt Lake and the surround from you too. I always appreciate hearing more about local markets. :)

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
is answering 5 month old questions where the OP hasn't accessed the site at all since march also considered spam?

i believe it falls under "irrelevant"... 0.02

Mike:

I reviewed the TOS, and I realized I'm not supposed to put a signature in my posts, or self-promotion links to my website. (That is what our profiles are for.)

I tried to go back and edit each post (and delete ones that were in violation); however, Zillow won't allow me to make the changes. (I'll have to wait for the moderator to correct the post.)

Thanks for the warning; I'm new to posting comments on Zillow, so thanks for keeping me on track.

Sorry Mike,

I don't think helping people search the MLS is spam. I figured if someone wanted to know listing prices for homes in their neighborhood, my website is an excellent tool to filter down the data by city, street address,size, etc. I'll have to review the TOS from Zillow.

My offer still stands to others in Utah that would like to know recent or historical sales data for a particular home or neighborhood. Call me at 801-318-5112 with the information you need.

Best of luck,

Raphael Oliveira, REALTOR
Prime Time Real Estate
Serving Utah and Salt Lake Counties
801-318-5112
www.propertyshoputah.com.

Raphael

Before you post any more comments on Zillow, please read the Terms of Service and the Good Neighbor Policy. In the two postings I've seen of yours, you have violated Zillows policies both times.

If it were that easy to drive business to your website, we would all be doing it. But here it's considered Spam.

Good luck.

Jack98:

You can look at current homes for sale in your area on my website [content removed by moderator for being self-promotional]

MLS is the most current source that I know of. Technically, I think the recorder's office gets them first officially, but most recent sales are not easily indexed that way. Zillow recently solds are usually about 30 days old in my area. If you know of a comp that closed that is not on Zillow yet, a local agent can pull it up on MLS for you and give you the sales price once it is all through escrow. It is smart to keep your eye on good comps. Even some appraisers will take a list of comps from an owner to look over if you feel that they are really solid matches. They don't have to use them obviously, but it means they won't be missed or overlooked.