Profile picture for housewanter

Would you consider getting new coutertops in the kitchen?

• Question refers to 3417 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA 99224
  • 0

Profile picture for geordy
Sorry, I just realized that you didn't say granite, you just said new.  If you have formica counters and they are in really tatty condition or an ugly, dated pattern, by all means replace them.  This is really cheap and can be a huge bang for the buck.

Profile picture for geordy
If it is for resale then I would say absolutely not.  Right now you are better off to sell it for a lower price.  If it's for personal taste, go for it.

I wouldn't buy a house with granite counters in it if I felt I was paying even $1 more for the home because of it. 

Profile picture for housewanter
Yes, we are in the process of doing this..