Would you please re-valuate 550 Howard Gap Rd, Tryon

I feel sure that with recent improvements and repairs  and improved market conditions the home should have a higher valuation.
  • September 22 2013 - Tryon

What state are you in? I'm a certified appraiser in Atlanta, GA and if you're located in this area I could do an appraisal on your home which you will ultimately need. An appraisal can give the ARV, which is the After Repaired Value. An appraiser can also add a list of things your home needs done in order to raise the ARV as well (if you haven't done that already).

If you have questions or need more information you can call me at [Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]. Hopefully I can help you figure out exactly what you need. You can also follow me on twitter and facebook which can be found in my profile. I keep people current on real estate news, appraisal and homeowner tips, as well as advice.

I wish you find the service you need.

Take Care,

Michael.