Profile picture for Kenbrook

Wow - what a great time to put a $564,000 house on the market

As of 9-27-08, banks have stopped lending to each other and funding mortgages in the largest financial collapse in the history of the United States. Even with 30% down and an 800 credit score you would be unable to secure a loan right now. I suggest taking it off the market and waiting 23 years for housing prices to regain their 2006 peak. Seriously, it wouldn't sell at $419,900 in this market, and by 2010 you won't be able to move it even as low as $349,900. The Great Bush Depression takes its toll...

Profile picture for habber
Kenbrook, who are you and why should I care or trust what you have to say?  Your editorializing on this site is a waste of your time.  We all read the news.  I see your posts all over Zillow and wonder what your agenda is?  And no, I'm not a realtor or the owner.