Profile picture for Home Owner

Wrong Address

Thanks for providing Zillow. Its fun. I know of at least one house in San Francisco incorrectly listed by Zillow as being in the Western Addition. The neighborhood for the particular house is called Lower Pacific Heights (it is actually just 2 blocks from Pacific Heights). Since "Western Addition" is more known for public housing and Pacific Heights is more known for mansion, I think that it does make a difference to potential real estate purchasers. The neighborhood "Lower Pacific Heights" was altogether missing (even though everyone refers to this area by that name). I am sure that others have this problem has well. The address of the property is 1611 Baker St., 94115. Please list as this as Lower Pacific Heights.
Thanks.
  • November 26 2007 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Agent357
ZILLOW HAS THE WRONG HOUSE NUMBER ON MY LISTING. HOW DO I GET IT CORRECTED?

Profile picture for Agent357

URGENT......PLEASE PLEASE remove all information concerning this listing 7065 S. Flatwood Rd. Pekin, IN. 47165 and also about me I am no longer with Semonin Realtors inNew Albany, IN.

If this is not removed I could lose my license for advertising w/ a company I am no longer with.

MY PHONE # IS 812-989-7373 OR RESPOND TO MY SON'S EMAIL:

chanbailey@insightbb.com.  please confirm asap that you have received this.

I will re-send the info once I have it o.k'd w/ my new Broker.

Profile picture for Agent357

I don't have any idea where this is going but someone PLEASE help me!!!

I logged in and looked for "home details page" and there isn't anything.

This listing has to come down!!!