Profile picture for bkubala69

Wrong Sale Price

I purchased a home at 22 Hickory Lane in Monroe, CT back in November 2010 and Zillow is showing the wrong sale price.  I am including a link to the assessor's database that shows the correct sale price of $520,000, not the $416,000 that Zillow has listed.  I have tried to flag the transaction as incorrect multiple times but have never gotten a response.  What can I do to get the incorrect sale price updated?  I'm sure this is affecting the current Zestimate and I want the proper sale price to be reflected.

http://monroe.univers-clt.com/view_property_R.php?account_no=00501200&series_card=1

Bob Kubala

June 10 2011 - Monroe

Profile picture for gganis
My house apparently has been sold twice in the last 4 years. Odd, because I'm the owner and I have been living there and I cannot recall selling it. These clowns should reprogram their spiders, so they don't collect junk from the "public record".