Profile picture for ReginaKay

Wrong Schools associated with address

Hello
my property is located at 919 Central Avenue, Livermore, CA
The high school that is associated with this address is a continuation School and is rated a "2"  when the closest high school is Livermore High is rated an "8"
How can I have this fixed.. isn't the closest school the one that's supposed to be listed?
This is having a negative impact on the posted home values and when I list the property it could be totally disregarded because of this.
Gina Markham
  • April 04 2014 - Livermore
  • 0

The agents always try and provide correct school info on listing sheet however school zones are subject to change frequently. I always advise a buyer to verify all information prior to making an offer.