Profile picture for crazytalk151

Wrong info on a house

I know that the house I am looking at is bigger and has more bedrooms and bathrooms then posted on your site (I know this because I rent the house). I want to be able to calculate the estimated price of the house based on these numbers. How do I do this?  
  • April 20 2011 - Southwest Raleigh
  • 0

...and a good Realtor will be able to get you the CMA value which should be in the ballpark of what  a bank ordered appraisal will generate. 

Keep in mind that the appraised value is what the bank uses to evaluate the property as collateral for your loan. 

Profile picture for DanaEllington
Hi crazytalk151 -- I would say contact a Realtor to run a comparative market analysis (CMA) based on the correct number of bedrooms and sq ftg for the neighborhood/area where the house is located.  This will give you a better market value for the home.  Hope that helps!