Profile picture for BobandPhyllis

Wrong information about my home

My house is at 12769 Taylor Frances Lane, Haslet, TX 76052.

Why is my information different when I view it without logging in vs when I log in. The valuation of $341k is much lower when I don't log in which is $ 468k. My paid taxes is also incorrect on the higher number. This higher number is closest to my appraisal. Please correct. This is very confusing and incorrect information. Please...Do not allow individuals to change my information without my approval. Somebody has gone in and altered my information which is unacceptable.
Thanks, RVS
  • Question refers to 12769 Taylor Frances Ln, Haslet, TX 76052