Wyoming is NON disclosure state

Zestimate for my property with single wide trailer seems to be WAY off. Sorry I did not provide all relevant data first post. It is 2 acres with delapidated 36 year old single wide trailer on it. Zestimate for $132,000 taxes say $46,000, realtor says $30,000 to 40,000. thank you
  • October 01 2012 - Casper
  • 0

We are also finding it hard to get anyone qualified for a loan for single wide trailers, especially those built before 1978. It is a huge challenge and most banks won't finance them unless it is an in house loan with a significant down payment. Other than that most of the single wide sales have been cash. I hope this information helps!
  • November 25

Profile picture for Ashley Soffe
As the good ol' saying goes it's all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Depending on the location of the 2 acres the market value can vary. I would not give value to the trailer but I would give value to the utility improvements. Also I would take in the topography of the acreage, access and the available improved parking. A accurate market value is best determined by reaching out to a Realtor or an appraiser.