Profile picture for HHN Homes

XML Feed submitted, but listings not showing nor any response received from Zillow.

I submitted my XML feed about 2 weeks ago, but I've yet to see my listings show up in Zillow (other than the HAR MLS listings submitted by MLS already). My XML feed is at http://www.hhnhomes.com/xmlfeedzillow.asp. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  • September 02 2009 - River Oaks
  • 0

Hi HNN Homes,

I ran your feed through our validator to see what it find.  It reported 9 listings in your feed, with all 9 failing our tests for syndication.  Here are the primary reasons it gave:

-AgentPhone is missing or incomplete
- Duplicate WebPageURL - This listing shares the same web page as 1 or more listings in your feed. Each property MUST have its own unique Web URL.
-WebPageURL is invalid or not found
-Picture01 is invalid or not found

It should also be noted that many syndicates now require a minimum of 100 or more listings in a feed before they will consider Accepting it.  I don't this this rule applies to zillow though.

Contact me if you need more help or would like me to email the analysis report to you.

Graham

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Les -

Sorry for the delay.

I have called your office and sent you an offline response. Please do check them.

Profile picture for HHN Homes
Just curious... NONE of my feeds are showing still and I've re-submitted numerous times. Is there a problem with my XML feed or is it something else? Thanks.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi HHN Homes -

We would be happy to get those feeds into the system. However, the feed program has gotten quite the response and we're a bit backlogged. We're working as quickly as we can to get through them. We'll send you an e-mail  when we begin testing your feed.

Amy -

Sorry for the delay.

If you manually enter the listing information before the feed data gets to the site, then your information will win in our trumping.

I'm having the same problem.  I'd also like to know if the feed will result in a duplication of the listings that I have entered manually prior to submitting the feed.  Thanks.  Amy Deaton