Yes I was the owner. Lost it to a fraudulent Modification company. How much did it sell for

Hello Gwendolyn and Chris,

I'm not sure what your question is. The home is currently in escrow as a short sale and you are listed as the owners to contact in the MLS. We won't know how much it actually sells for until it closes escrow, which can take awhile in a short sale. It was listed for $389,000 and has been in escrow since the beginning of September. Short sales can take anywhere from about 2-7 months to close. I imagine you signed the offer before it was sent to the bank, so that's where I'm unsure of what you are asking. I'm sorry you've lost the home and I know that's a devastating feeling. Best of luck to you moving forward!
Shannon Doyle