Profile picture for jld84

You erroneously have a foreclosed parcel number associated with my property

The parcel number you have for 37503 Tassajara Road in Carmel Valley is incorrect for the address showing it.  There is a problem in that the address is duplicated, but it is your responsibility to associate the correct parcel with an address.  This is a huge problem right now because the other house with this address is in foreclosure.  As a consequence, agents of the bank came to my property twice and it took me ages to talk the bank into checking the parcel numbers.  Please change this and protect my site or take it down.
  • September 14 2012 - Carmel Valley
  • 0