You folks are way too high in your estimates of value on Ashland dr in Milpitas nada over 350k

1420 is my listing. I had it on the market as low as 359k with zero offers. The real value is likely under 300k
  • Question refers to 1420 Ashland Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035
  • 0

Profile picture for natewolf
Zillow gets its data from Tax Collectors / Public Records and various other sources. There is not a customer service department to make these changes. You must make changes yourself, using their FREE self-service "Claim"-- it's really simple.

My own house was listed as the wrong year built, the wrong square footage, the wrong number of floors, and was undervalued by over $200,000... but I "claimed" the property with a few clicks and made the changes myself, quick and easy.

If this answered your question, click the "THUMBS UP" button below V